I'm a title. Click here to edit me
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company. Talk about your team and what services you provide. Tell your visitors the story of how you came up with the idea for your business and what makes you different from your competitors. Make your company stand out and show your visitors who you are.
At Wix we’re passionate about making templates that allow you to build fabulous websites and it’s all thanks to the support and feedback from users like you! Keep up to date with New Releases and what’s Coming Soon in Wixellaneous in Support. Feel free to tell us what you think and give us feedback in the Wix Forum. If you’d like to benefit from a professional designer’s touch, head to the Wix Arena and connect with one of our Wix Pro designers. Or if you need more help you can simply type your questions into the Support Forum and get instant answers. To keep up to date with everything Wix, including tips and things we think are cool, just head to the Wix Blog!
DOJANG RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Bow respectfully to the flags and your master when entering or leaving the school.
2. Show respect to your fellow students and those who hold a higher rank (belt).
3. Address your instructor as "SA BUM NIM" (master) and always answer with "Yes, Sir" or "No, Sir".
4. Horseplay or disrespect of any kind will not be tolerated.
5. Unnecessary noise, talking, or laughing during class will not be permitted.
6. Street shoes are not allowed in the Dojang.
7. Students will wear clean doboks (uniforms) at all times.
8. Remember, Taekwondo is not only for your health and self-defense but also for mental discipline that requires constant practice.
9. Support YOUR Taekwondo school by inviting your friends to watch, and by explaining to them about the true spirit of Taekwondo.
10. Please drop your children off no earlier than 5 minutes before class and pick them up promptly when class ends.